Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I fell off the wagon.

This was me yesterday and today, really, already. (I stole this picture from a blog I just started reading and think you should check out if you're keen on that sort of thing. Is This Thing On? I like her style.
I fell off of the good eating wagon. I am not a 'clean eater' by any means, but I had been doing very well for the last few weeks on upping my veggies and downing needless sugary crap. Until yesterday happened. Yesterday I was pretty much drooling on myself over the thought of a cheeseburger and, since I hadn't grocery shopped in roughly 4 weeks, I didn't have a full dinner to pull together and I convinced Eric to take me out for a burger.
I want to tell you we got delicious gourmet cheeseburgers that were cooked to our specifications. I want to tell you that the indulgence was worth it.
We went to Hardees. No. It was not worth it.
This morning, because I'm on crappy food hangover, I guess, I forgot my lunch and I have exactly lettuce to eat, so I decided Hey! Breakfast out will fill you up longer and the you won't be so desperate for real food at lunch and a salad will sound good! (Fat girl reasoning at it's finest, I'm sure.) So I got McDonald's breakfast and had a frap and a sausage egg and cheese McMuffin and that may have been worth it. I'm not sure yet.

I'm trying to make getting exercise fit into my day. I sit at a desk all day, as I've lamented previously, and it's not exactly an environment conducive to weight loss. Lately, though, I've been doing a lot of leg lifts and squats at my desk when the office is empty. What a glamorous life I lead.
I'm starting to worry that 30 by 30 is too lofty a goal. There is cake in my life sometimes and I am not good at saying no to cake.

It is now almost my lunch time. I have been sort of blogging all day. And, results are in. The breakfast was worth it. I am not very hungry.

2 comments:

  1. LOL that fat girl reasoning loves to tell me things too!!! we need to kill her. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title had me hooked from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete