Friday, February 1, 2013

Fab Friday




Since I'm really super good at the negative, I thought I would talk about some good stuff today! I'm linking up with The Everyday Joys on the Fab Friday posts. So, without further ado...

The Everyday Joys
*Sunday I'll be hitting up the Goodwill Outlet with my girl Steph and maybe her fantastic sisters. It's... a hot mess in there and I can't wait to see if we find the tall man in the girl pants again. Loved him. I shall report back next week with any good finds. I may take pictures, but I worry that my camera will not survive that place. It's likely someone would rip it out of my hands.

*It being Friday means I have two glorious days where I don't have to watch CNN. We have it on non-stop at work and I can always use the break.

*A few weeks back we booked our very first family vacation that does not involve going to see Eric's family. That's right. We have never, since we got together, gone away from home NOT to visit his family. While I love his family and all that, it's going to be amazing to have a vacation where I don't feel like I have to be on my best behavior.

*THIS:
I don't have a source for this. Bad, I know...


What are some fabulous things happening with you lately? 




1 comment:

  1. I just learned how to screen shot on my phone... I've had an iPhone for like 2 years and did not know how until 3 days ago!! Have fun pretending to be a hobo at the Goodwill Outlet. I just want to point out that Goodwill's are where we send all of our rejected belongings... The Goodwill Outlet is where they send those rejects... they are twice rejected... Just fyi! Wear gloves. I am currently planning a road trip with some friends, this will be my first trip away without my family, it will be educational I think... So yeah, have fun on the vaca love! New experiences and being open minded is my thing this year... I feel like this is a very random comment

    ReplyDelete